Minimum huurperiode: 3 maanden
🏡Postjeskade – 1 bed – Garden
– The apartment is fully functional and move-in ready.
– This ground Floor 65m2 traditional Amsterdam apartment has large windows and high ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout. The internal doors have to stain-glassed windows. The front of the apartment is directly situated on a lovely canal.
-Large private quiet south-facing garden. The bedroom has floor-to-ceiling windows/sliding doors which open onto the garden. The garden has trees and high hedges to give you full privacy.
-This is an excellent neighbourhood for both ex-pats and locals. The area has lots of international restaurants and cosy coffee shops, as well as all the main shopping outlets and supermarkets, which are 5 minutes away. Trendy bars with large terraces are in abundance.
– In the summer the sitting room is always cool and in the winter the central heating will warm the apartment quickly and can be adjusted remotely so you can return home to a warm cosy space.
– Cleaner comes every week (included in rent)
– Great location for Schiphol transport with 17 and 7 tram routes. The airport is 4 stops on the tram. Bus line 21 stops here too.
– Quiet and peaceful area so no loud music or parties. The street is quiet and the bedroom is at the back of the house so you can sleep soundly.
-The apartment is more suited to couples or solo professionals. However, there is a very comfortable sofa bed that you can use to accommodate people staying over.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!Heeft u vragen over deze woning? Neem hier direct contact op met de verhuurder
Maak een gratis advertentie aan en word binnen 24 uur benaderd door geïnteresseerde huurders.