Unique 4-room apartment (maisonette) with 2 bedrooms, 2 balconies and a large roof terrace in Utrecht east.This historic and characteristic property (1917) is located in a cozy shopping street in Oudwijk, a stone’s throw from Wilhelminapark and the vibrant city center of Utrecht. The property is located above the pastry shop. There are also several other shops, a supermarket and a number of restaurants in the street.Layout:Ground floor:
Entrance with stairs to the 1st floor.1st floor:
Through the corridor access to the separate toilet, the beautiful separate kitchen with authentic mosaic tile floor which is equipped with various appliances such as microwave, oven, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, 5-burner gas cooker and extractor hood. Also access to the playful, bright living room that has a wooden floor and is separated from the room en-suite by authentic stained glass doors. From the living room access to the balcony facing south west.2nd floor:
Stairway, landing with access to the 2 large bedrooms, the bathroom and the laundry room. The master bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and a private balcony on the southwest. The beautifully finished bathroom has a separate bath, shower, toilet, double sink and design radiator.Roof terrace:
Via a fixed staircase and electric sliding roof access to the roof terrace of 40m2, which offers a magnificent view of Utrecht overlooking the Dom.Specifics:
– Due to high ceilings everywhere spatial feeling and a lot of light
– The whole property (excluding bathroom) is double glazed
– The property is delivered unfurnished
– Sharing allowed (up to 2, no students)
– For rent excluding GWE, TV and internet
– Parking on the street with a license through municipalityAre you interested in this property? Register now without any obligations and free of charge via our website ehr.nl or contact our office in Utrecht at [VERBORGEN] or [Verborgen informatie].
Maak een gratis advertentie aan en word binnen 24 uur benaderd door geïnteresseerde huurders.