Minimum huurperiode: 6 maanden
Nice furnished apartment with 3 bedrooms for rent!
I rent out the apartment completely for EUR 1800. It is possible to rent the complete apartment alone, or together with your friends. I do not rent out individual rooms.
The apartment is located in Oud-Charlois close to Dokhavenpark and close to the river where you'll have the most amazing views! Charlois used to be an independent village in the past, but became part of the city of Rotterdam when it started to expand. Therefore in 'Oud Charlois'(Old Charlois) you will find an old church, supermarket, etc. like if your were in a tiny village. It is a nice neighborhood close to the biggest park of Rotterdam: Zuiderpark (see Google Maps).
The apartment is situated on the second and third floor of the building and is recently renovated. You will share a nice and spacious living room and kitchen with your roommates, two toilets, one bathroom and two balconies. The rent is all included: electricity, wifi, television, gas and water etc.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROOM & HOME
The room are fully furnished and has everything you need for comfortable living/working/studying!
Each room has:
- a bed
- a closet for your cloths
- a desk
- a desk chair
- bed sheets
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- WiFi Internet (according to the provider: 40mb down, 4mb up)
- Spacious living room, with: TV, Couch, Comfortable chair, dining table (4 chairs)
- Kitchen: alongside the living room: including microwave, fridge, freezer, oven, stove & dishwasher
Layout second floor:
- Spacious furnished living room with open kitchen ca. 32m².
- Hall with a surface of ca.5m².
- (1) Bedroom (ca. 4.55 x 3.20m) with (small) balcony.
- (2) Bedroom (ca. 3 x 3.38m)
- Bathroom (ca. 2.15 x 1.52m)
Layout third floor
- Hallway with look out on the second floor living room
- Second toilet
- (3) Bedroom (ca. 4,25 X 4.08m) with own sink and acces to balcony (ca. 6.40 x 1.85m)
- Study room (ca. 3.21 X 2.05 m) with acces to the same balcony of the third bedroom
The location in Oud-Charlois is really convenient and close to the city center. To give you an idea of the distances:
- City Center shopping street "Koopgoot": 19min by bike, 35 by public transport
- Central Train Station: only 15 min by bike, 35 by public transport
- Erasmus Medical Center MC: 10 min by bike, 23 by public transport
- Hogeschool Rotterdam, Rochussenstraat: 10 min by bike, 23 by public transport
- Hogeschool Rotterdam, Kralingse Zoom: 26 min by bike, 50 by public transport
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: 26 min by bike, 50 by public transport
- Hogeschool INHolland: 15 min by bike, 25 by public transport
NOTE 1: for biking to the city center, you will need to bike through the Maastunnel, which is a tunnel below the river. It is a unique experience. The tunnel is open 24/7 and has people assisting in getting down on the escalator.
NOTE 2: Registration at the municipality for this address is possible, but in this neighborhood, more strict rules apply than in other areas of Rotterdam; the municipality is doing this to keep the neighborhood in a good condition. You can only register IF:
- you are a citizen of the EU
- and you earn more than 15.000 euros a year gross, with a job in the Netherlands.
-- /OR/ In case of no income: you must prove that you are enrolled at a Dutch university/hogeschool.
Therese are the requirements set out by the municipality, not by me. Thus if you are not studying at a Dutch university and you are doing an internship earning 500 Euros a month, you cannot register at this address.
APPLY FOR THIS ROOM?
When applying for this room, please tell us a bit about yourself and the persons you want to lease it with:
- your nationalities
- reason for living together
- your age
- your hobbies (free time activities)
- your study programs
- your universities
- or your employer(s)
- make sure that you read over the registration rules (see above)
Maak een gratis advertentie aan en word binnen 24 uur benaderd door geïnteresseerde huurders.