Minimum huurperiode: 0 maanden
This luxury apartment is located on the Graaf Florisstraat on the second floor on the backside (garden side) of a complex with 8 apartments.
The apartment is located near the central station Rotterdam, which you can reach in five minutes by bike and fifteen minutes by walk, and also it is conveniently located near to the city center.
Several supermarkets are located within five minutes’ walk.
The apartment is around 45m2, completely furnished and has one large bedroom. The living/dining room is efficiently designed with a couch, tv, dining table for four persons, and a bookshelf with a Bluetooth speaker. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the utensils you could need, including a microwave and an oven. There is an app available in which you can consult your usages of the apartment. The garden is a shared garden for all residents and it is possible to barbecue there. Like the rest of this studio, the bathroom has also recently been renovated and is in “new” condition. Just like in all our apartments you will get a package with fresh towels and bed sheets when you move in.
Disclaimer: No rights can be derived from the pictures or text of this listing. We try to keep our listings up to date but availability can change due to intermediate sales and details are subject to change. There are the terms for renting one of our apartments on this location:
- We do not arrange viewings
- Max 2 people can live here (couples)
- It's only possible to rent for the whole months
- One month deposit is required, refundable if the apartment is delivered in the exact same state.
- All international bank transfer fees for deposit and rent need to be covered by the tenant.
This applies to the reimbursement of the deposit as well.
- There is a one-time cleaning fee of € 150,-. Should the cleaning costs after your departure exceed this amount, we will deduct the remainder from the deposit
- The rent is all-inclusive g/w/e + internet, furniture and towel and bedding package.
- If the tenant wants to register at city hall, keep in mind that the local municipality
will charge local taxes. All residents of the city need to pay this. This means that the owner, but the city hall will charge you for garbage disposal taxes and water supply. Check the site from the Dutch government for more information. You only pay for the months you are actually living in the Netherlands; you can request a refund of the months you are not here anymore. The local municipality then gives you back the amount of the remaining months
-registration is possible, should the tenant forget to de-register at the end of the stay, we will keep the full deposit!
-A rental agreement with our company needs to be signed.
Maak een gratis advertentie aan en word binnen 24 uur benaderd door geïnteresseerde huurders.