Minimum huurperiode: 0 maanden
Expected to be available September first.
A beautiful studio (private toilet, private shower, private cooking facilities, shared washing facilities), situated within a luxurious apartment in Kralingen.
Preferably for the whole academic year, commencing September 1st up and until August 31st. Please contact me for other options through the message functionality.
The studio will be furnished with a bed, table, couch, closet, private cooking facilities (stove, oven, microwave, noise-free fridge, water boiler, coffee machine), private toilet, private shower, television, radio, etc. The room has its own temperature control system and we also have a cleaning lady.
The studio is situated on its own floor (no neighbours) and is accessible through a common hallway shared with the residents of the apartment that is situated one floor below. The apartment below is in use by two academics. We all take our studies / work serious, so please keep the common hallway and washing space cheerful and respect each other's peace and privacy.
The location is excellent, Kralingen is a very nice neighbourhood near the city centre and the Erasmus University. In my personal opinion the only neighbourhood you should want to live as an academic. ;) First photo gives a good impression of the atmosphere in the street.
- Albert Heijn and Aldi (supermarkets) 1 min walk
- Subway and tram stop 1 min walk
- Blaak (train-station) 7 min by bike / subway
- Beurs (city-centre) 10 min by bike / subway
- Kralingse plas and Kralingse bos (lake and forest - last two photo's) 2 min walk
- Erasmus MC (medical studies) 12 min by bike / subway
- Erasmus University 5 min by bike
- The rent is 650,- p/m excluding utilities (150,- p/m): 800,- p/m (fixed) including gas, water, electricity and high-speed internet. Excluding cleaning of your room (optional).
- 1000,- security deposit (returned after leaving the room) paid upon arrival.
What we are looking for:
Preferably a Phd'er or master student in the second part of his/her twenties.
Send me a message if you're interested and tell me a bit about yourself. (Not only age, nationality, etc. More like: what could we wake you up fore anytime? ;) I'd like to get to know you a bit better before receiving a booking request.Heeft u vragen over deze woning? Neem hier direct contact op met de verhuurder
Maak een gratis advertentie aan en word binnen 24 uur benaderd door geïnteresseerde huurders.